Leveson Place: Completed
All done, all sold, all moved in.
We loved these homes and now ten lucky owners do to.
Leveson Place was a project of love dedicated to one simple idea: you only get to build one Leveson Place, so bring your A-Game.
With a focus on traditional materials of timber, stone and brick, featuring the largest garden wall in North Melbourne, Leveson Place executed simple ideas really well.
As it comes up to one-year since completion, we still get a kick out of walking down its blue stone laneway, seeing the Jasmin begin to climb the garden wall and saying “Hello” to our purchasers, we’re delighted to see not just a project completed, but a community beginning.
Our congratulations and thanks to all those involved.
* To Paul, Duncan and the whole construction team at Red Earth Developments.
* To Glen, Ella and the whole team at Chamberlain Architects
* To John, Sue, Michelle and the team at Glossop Town Planning for presenting the vision to the City of Melbourne.
* Our other consultants in Shackelford Engineering, Mitchell Brandtman, Sustainable Design Consultants, Cardno, Julie King Landscapes and EcoRecycling.
* Finally, the finance team at NAB.
Well done, everyone.