Leonard and Lane
- 4 Townhouses
- Ascot Vale, Victoria
- Project Partner
- Red Earth Developments
- Leonard & Lane Update – October - October 14, 2019
- Leonard & Lane Construction Update: July - July 5, 2019
- Leonard & Lane Construction Update: April - April 17, 2019
- Leonard & Lane Construction Update: February - February 28, 2019
- Leonard & Lane – Construction Update - November 1, 2018
- We Can Confirm the Earth is Indeed Curved - August 31, 2018
- ‘The roof, the roof, the roof is… on?’ - August 24, 2018
- Mind if We Change in Front of You? - December 4, 2017
- Unmatched Quality in Ascot Vale - November 16, 2017
Off and Racing in the Lane
Much like the fun and glamour of the nearby races in Flemington, the excitement continues one suburb over as we bring our latest development project, Leonard & Lane, to life!
Comprising four generously-sized townhouses that feature three bedrooms and three bathrooms, designer kitchen/living areas, separate studies, rooftop terraces and double garages, this project always looked like a real winner.
The planning and work behind Leonard & Lane started in 2017, when Mason Developments and Red Earth Developments looked to continue our winning partnership with the purchase of 67 St Leonards Lane. With plans for four generously-sized townhouses already approved, the team began work on designing the inside to look at great as the outside, and we think they’ve done an incredible job!
With construction completed in December 2018, we’re delighted to have once again worked with the incomparable Chamberlain Architects and a design team including Sustainable Design Consultants, Shackelford Engineering and CFL Building Surveyors to bring the largest townhouses ever built in Ascot Vale to the community.
Visit leonardandlane.com.au for more information.
Register your interest
For news on current and future projects