- 10 Townhouses
- North Melbourne, Victoria
- Project Partner
- Red Earth Developments
- Leveson Place Construction Update: September - September 23, 2019
- Leveson Place Construction Update: July - July 5, 2019
- Leveson Place Construction Update: May - June 4, 2019
- Leveson Place Construction Update: April - April 17, 2019
- Leveson Place Construction Update: February - February 28, 2019
- Leveson Place – Construction Update - October 24, 2018
- How Much? - August 27, 2018
- Building in Reverse at Leveson Place - August 22, 2018
- Margaret and David Give Leveson Place Six-Stars - January 13, 2018
- The Journey Has Been Good, But We Can’t Wait to Get to the Destination - January 8, 2018
Leveson Place is setting a new standard for urban village living in North Melbourne, with ten architecturally designed homes set in the heart of one the most celebrated communities on the City’s fringe.
Leveson Place is our team’s third North Melbourne project, and our most bespoke yet. Drawing inspiration from the industrial history of the neighbourhood, our designers have created a vision for Leveson Place that is both highly functional and visually appealing with a nod to the brick warehouses and saw-toothed roofs in the area.
With a robust palette of plywood, terrazzo tile and rustic Australian native timber, these modern homes are bright and spacious with joinery and interiors that are carefully refined. Living areas flow from kitchen to balcony, with smart storage and contemporary detailing throughout promoting a sense of calm and order.
From design to finishing, greenscaping and special added touches like bike racks, Miele kitchen appliances and 100% wool carpets, Leveson Place truly responds to the modern-life needs of future residents.
Leveson Place is the third successful collaboration between Mason Developments and Red Earth Developments in North Melbourne. With a unified vision and more than 30 years combined experience, our team have spared no effort in bringing this remarkable, one of a kind project to life. And, as always, we remain committed to keeping quality, liveability, design and client satisfaction at the heart of our projects.
Register your interest
For news on current and future projects